Thursday, December 31, 2009

thoughts.

To continue in the vain of my theme, incessant hopelesness, I would like to talk a little about the constant rattling of so and so ideas inside my head. All these thoughts, unorganized, untethered, and impossible drop and slide around my skull like people not wearing seatbelts in a diving plane.

Some of them seem plausible, even like good ideas. Others are nothing more than whispers of dreams and irrational wonderings. My in-born filing system is something of a failure. Truth be told I organize my thoughts like some crazy old clutterbug cat woman. They end up on shlelves, in manilla envelopes labeled inconclusively like "good", "bad", and "Christmas". I wish with all my soul I could re-arrange them, contract another person to come inside and spend some quality time and elbow grease helping me get my shit together.

No comments:

Post a Comment